Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) Operation
Buttocks may be small in some women due to weight loss or genetic factors.
The breasts, buttocks and fat-free belly are the dreams of every woman. The process of enlarging the buttocks (BBL), is helping woman to reach this ideal body.
Today, BBL is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures for women, as it adjusts the asymmetrical appearance of the body and make it more beautiful and attractive.
The process forms the area of the buttocks, thighs and makes them shaved. So many women perform this procedure every day in Turkey, which is considered one of the most successful and famous operations.
Who Can Perform BBL?
Small and flat buttocks can negatively affect women socially and psychologically. Therefore, the BBL is the most effective solution to get rid of suffering due to the inconsistency of the body. Women who can perform this procedure:
- Women with small buttocks, which are not consistent with their bodies.
- Women with flat butts.
- Women who have a saggy buttocks due to weight loss or childbirth.
- Women with small buttocks for genetic reasons.
These women can do BBL, which will help them get a graceful and even more beautiful body.
The procedure can not be performed during pregnancy or lactation, also women with heart, lung, diseases or diabetes, blood pressure and other chronic diseases can not perform it.
We feel free to share some feedback from our honorable Patients
Before the operation, you should share your expectations with your doctor, in order to decide which technique to use during the process. After physical examination, the doctor will ask for some tests to check your general health and suitability for anesthesia. This will help you achieve the best results.
You should talk with your doctor about your medical history and the medications you are using. In order to perform BBL, as in all other plastic surgery, the person must be over 18 years old.There are some points you should consider before the operation:
- Avoid smoking and alcohol at least three weeks before the procedure.
- Avoid antidepressants and weight loss pills three weeks before the procedure.
- One week before the operation, stop using vitamins, aspirin, sedatives and herbal supplements.
- If a severe diet is followed, it should be stopped before the procedure.
If you have chronic conditions such as diabetes and blood pressure, you should share it with your doctor to make sure you control it before the procedure. By following your doctor’s advice, you can skip the postoperative period easily and increase the healing speed.
The operation is performed under general anesthesia, and aims to reshape the buttocks and butt and give them the right size they lost, either because of weight loss or genetic factors. The operation time varies from 1.5 to 3 hours depending on the used technique. There are two different techniques and both of them use the latest technology.
Fat Injection Method: In this method, excess fat is taken from body parts and processed by special operations then injected into the buttocks. Fat is formed in the form of a circle or an inverted heart. Thus, the body is embellished by removing excess fat and the desired buttocks appearance is achieved.
Silicone Filler Method: Special silicone fillings are used to enlarge the buttocks, such as those used for breast augmentation. But the buttocks fillings are made larger and tougher because of the buttocks structure. Thus, the buttocks can have a natural and attractive appearance, but this method is less commonly used than the fat injection method. In this method, a 5 cm incision is made in the unseen part of the buttocks.
In the fat injection method, the patient can leave the hospital at the same day of the operation. In the silicone filler method, the patient should stay overnight in the hospital. Do not take a bath during the first three days of the operation and should not stay in water for a long time. Also, during the first three days, in order to avoid severe pain you should not lift anything heavy and do not make anything that requires a physical effort. After the silicone filler method, in order to prevent infection, the patient must pay attention to personal hygiene.
The recovery period in fat injection method is shorter than silicone filler method. It is possible to return to normal life after three days of fat injection, but the silicone filler method takes about five days to return to normal life. The recovery period varies depending on the used method but on average it takes about 2-10 days. Buttocks need about 3-6 months to take their final shape and bruises disappear.
There are a few things to consider after BBL:
- Bathing can be done on the third day after the operation, but the patient should not stay in the water for a long time for 4-6 weeks.
- A medical corset must be worn for at least two weeks to speed healing.
- Heavy sports should be avoided for a month to a month and a half.
- It is necessary to protect the operation area from shocks.
- Medicines prescribed by doctor should be regularly used during the prescribed period.
- You should avoid smoking and alcohol throughout the period prescribed by your doctor.
- In the silicone filler method, care should be taken to clean the areas of the incision from infection.
- After the silicone filler method, in the early days of healing process, the patient should not sit on their butt to avoid pressure on the operation area.
- Do not sleep on your back for three days after the opera