Inner Thigh Lifting Operation
The leg is one of the most affected parts of the body for changes, such as aging and weight gain or loss. When skin loses its elasticity, especially in the inner part of the leg, the aesthetic appearance becomes uncomfortable. Saggy skin in the legs is not only an aesthetic problem, it is also a health problem because it may cause uncomfortable feeling when skin rubs itself.
Inner Thigh Lifting or Thighplasty aims to eliminate the saggy skin in the legs. During this procedure, excess skin is removed and legs are re-shaped again. Usually, Inner Thigh Lifting is performed after Tummy Tuck, in order to eliminate the saggy skin after weight loss, and to get an aesthetic appearance. Also, Inner Thigh Lifting is usually performed after childbirth, in order to eliminate the changes on the body, it is also called Mommy Makeover.
Who Can Undergo Inner Thigh Lifting?
People whom bones structure and skin tissue growth has completed can undergo Inner Thigh Lifting. Suffering some problems such as cellulite, sagging, inconsistent body because of legs, and inability to wear all kinds of clothes, causes loss of self-confidence, which makes people undergo Inner Thigh Lifting. Laser and Liposuction are suitable solutions to eliminate simple sagging in legs, but if the sagging is severe, Inner Thigh Lifting should be performed.
The best decision about which operation is better for the patient is up to the doctor.
We feel free to share some feedback from our honorable Patients
Before Inner Thigh Lifting
Before the operation, the patient should check the hospital and doctor experience, even if the success rates are high in Turkey, you should not ignore this point. Appropriate prices and medical tourism programs are the points that makes Turkey on the top list of the best countries in cosmetic operations. After choosing the hospital and the doctor, the patient should discuss their expectations and operations details with the doctor. And the patients should be realistic about what they are waiting for from the operation. Your doctor will inform you about all the operation’s details, the applied techniques, and the advice after the operation. Before the operation, your doctor will do the necessary tests, such as body’s ability for anesthesia, physical test, fat intake analysis, blood test.
In this stage, you should inform your doctor about:
- If you are allergic to any medicine.
- If you have suffered a health crisis that may affect the operation results.
- The daily used medications.
- If you are using any antibiotics.
- There are some points to consider before the operation:
- Stop smoking one week at least before the operation.
- Stop drinking alcohol one week at least before the operation.
- Stop using blood transfusions such as Aspirin.
- Do not eat any heavy meal one day before the operation.
It is not preferable to undergo this operation while losing weight, when you do it after finishing weight loss, the results will be amazing.
Selecting the Doctor and the Hospital
You should choose your doctor and hospital wisely, as with other cosmetic operations. While choosing a cosmetic hospital, you should check their results. Since experience affects the success rate, it is preferred to choose hospitals that contains experienced doctors. In this filed, Turkey is a center for cosmetic operations, because it has all other services such as medical tourism programs and appropriate costs.
There are many experienced cosmetic hospitals in Turkey, especially in Istanbul, which helps patients get successful operations.
During Inner Thigh Lifting
This procedure takes about 1-4 hours, and it is done under local or general anesthesia depending on the doctor’s decision. During this operation, an incision is made in the leg, then excess skin is removed. The amount of the removed skin varies depending on the applied technique and patient’s desire. After finishing, the incision is stitched.
It is possible to undergo Liposuction as a supportive operation to Inner Thigh Lifting to get the best results. The size of the operation varies depending on the patient’s desire.
After Inner Thigh Lifting
The patient does not leave the hospital immediately after the operation, this duration can be determined depending on the applied technique and the doctor’s decision. The patient can shower after two days of the operation, and after one week they can go back to their normal life. As with other cosmetic operations, some bruises and swellings may occur in the legs, but no loss of sense will be in the treated area. If the stitches melt with time, there will be no need to visit the doctor to remove them.
Patients should take care of the treated area very well because the care after the operation is just as important as the operation itself, and it can affect the results. There are some points that patients need to consider after the operation:
- You should wear the medical corset during the prescribed period, this period varies from patient to another but usually it is a month.
- You should wear the medical socks as well if the doctor recommended this.
- You should raise your legs for a couple of days after the operation, to prevent any bruises.
- Do not move your legs too much after the operation.
- Do not set in the same position for a long time.
- You should consume a lot of water, because it affects the results positively.
- You should pay attention while moving and protect the treated area from any shocks.
- You can drive or exercise light sports such as walking after 2-3 weeks of the operation.
- You should shower with warm water, because hot or cold water can affect the operation.
It is possible to undergo the Inner Thigh Lifting again depending on the patient’s desire and the doctor’s decision.