What is DHI Technique?
Extraction phase Hair follicles are extracted one by one from the donor area using a specifically designed disposable tool with the diameter of 1mm or less. The follicles are then kept at a specific temperature and in a solution that enhances their development after placement, without separating, cutting or generally handling the grafts
Natural result Full control of the depth, direction and angle of the placement of each graft, ensures 100% natural results, maximum viability and that the implanted hair will never fall out and will grow for a lifetime.
placement phase The hair follicles are implanted directly into the region suffering from hair loss using a patented tool, the DHI Implanter, also with a diameter of 1mm or less, without prior creation of holes or slits.
Definitely technologies have been developed to avoid the mistakes of the previous methods and to get better result
With the DHI implanter we are able to accurately place the follicles at the exact angle and direction required to follow the growth angle and direction of the existing hair. This allows us to create thoroughly natural results.
At no time during the procedure is the follicle actually touched by the medical instruments used by the nurses and doctors, this ensures that no damage is caused to the follicle due to over manipulation and human interference.
Placement of the follicle into the recipient site is a gentle process, whereby the doctor merely releases the follicle into an opening the size of a needle. The follicle is not pushed or pulled at any time.
So, The Direct placement without reception holes is possible with the unique DHI implanter
IN DHI we use very small diameter punches (1 mm)that lead to faster healing, less marks and increased graft survival.
- Diminished desiccation of the grafts (minimal time out of the skin).
- Direct implantation of grafts results in less trauma of the skin, less damage to the local blood supply and no scarring.
- Minimal risk of infection as the hair follicles are transferred immediately from the donor area to the recipient area.
- Less anesthesia, less medication needed.
- Less invasive.
- Less traumatic.
- Significantly reduced bleeding.
- Less scarring after the procedure.
- No microscope needed, so that the exposure of the hair follicles in intense light & heat is avoided.
- No handling of the grafts is required, thus increasing the survival of the hair follicles.
- Less tiring for the patient (seated position)
- Early hair growth as most transferred hair follicles enter the anagen phase immediately.
|Total Process Duration||3 Days|
|Operation Duration||6-10 Hours|
|Anesthesia||Local Anesthesia, Sedation|
|Certain Result Duration||8 - 14 Months|
|Who can make||Any person who is over 18 and does not have any sickness|
|Operation Risks||There are not any existing risks|
|Recovery Duration||7-10 Days|
I did not expect one day to have hair in my head after falling but with this distinctive company the impossible became possible.
After my head was like an arid desert, during a very short time I managed to get heavy hair in all areas of my head, thanks to Natural Hair company
Frequently Asked Questions
A photo consultation or an in-person consultation is the first step in the process.