Do you know that first reason of hair transplant operation success is the care after transplant? Here we share with you what you have to do after hair transplant surgery.
- Sleep on a high pillow. Our doctor will describe you this.We will put a little bandage on your head after the operation. You may remove it the next day.
- Antibiotic use is generally not necessary. Our doctor will inform you about this.
- You should start washing your hair by following our doctor’s recommendations. For the first day, 4 times, the other days, 2 times is enough.
- Do not use alcohol for the first 3 days after the operation.
- You can start doing some limited-exercises 1 week later the operation.
- There is generally no swelling on the forehead and eye area thanks to the precautions we take.
- Your transplanted hair will start to grow in 3 months. There might be partial hair loss, and this is very normal. To get a satisfactory result, you need to check after one-year in average.